Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nansato Update



Paula Scott and Stuart Glegg gave a wonderful presentation on Sunday night, reporting on the work they completed in Malawi over the past year. Paula began a trust to fund the building and operating of nurseries, which in the US are preschools, in Malawi. She and Stuart spent the past year living in Malawi to supervise the building and staffing of the nurseries. Link through to their website to see the photos.

I spent most of the presentation in tears -- Paula was one of our student leaders when I was a youth leader here years ago -- she's coming back to Banchory from Malawi at the same age that I was returning to Seattle from Scotland. Like watching a little sister grow up thriving in the Lord -- really a joy. Not to mention how fun it is to enjoy Paula's friendship now that she's home!

No comments:

Post a Comment