Friday, March 6, 2009

We Have a Visa!

Good news from the French consulate today -- my visa has been approved and even better news -- my friend Kate has my passport in hand and is bringing it to Banchory!

Bad news from Seattle -- your weather is, unbelievably, WORSE than ours here in the Northeast of Scotland!!! Today was sunny and clear -- amazing walk up Scolty with Mike Scott.

Silly girl that I am, I packed up and shipped all my heavy winter stuff (not wanting to cart it back and forth from Scotland to Seattle and over to Paris) -- besides, I thought to myself, it will be warming up in Seattle and practically spring in Paris when I arrive...

(sigh)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sigh!
I am not looking forward to the cold snap we are suppose to be getting. I can hope that they are wrong again!!! Love, Aud

Post a Comment