
Yesterday the East Church hosted a lovely 'good-bye' lunch for me.
Saturday I attended a 'good-bye' open house for friends Jeff and Francis Lamb. Then had fun hanging about a bit longer to watch the end of the rugby match between Ireland and England -- Ireland won -- I was lost!

Thursday I finished packing up all the boxes for shipment to Paris. They are scheduled to arrive at my new apartment while I am still in Seattle! (A move within the EU is a whole lot easier than across the pond!)
Wednesday I returned from Durham and returned library books to Aberdeen -- spoke that evening for the Mens' group. The previous Wed. I'd spoken for the Womens' guild!
Tuesday in Durham Francis Watson (my supervisor) treated me to lunch in the castle.

Monday I traveled down to Durham and after seminar enjoyed another great evening with Dave and Mindy -- the friends that I bunk with down there.
And Sunday last -- well, that is just too far back to remember...
2 comments:
I had so hoped to see Durham. Love, Mom
Oh Laurie!
You will certainly miss all your friends in Scotland but what a wonderful adventure for you in Paris. I think Jeremiah and AnneMarie will be in Paris in March for the Paris Marathon. He is Jesse's brother and he is running in the marathon.
Jesse's Mom and Dad will be in Paris also the first week in April. Love, Audie
Post a Comment