Oh Laurie!I am so excited for you! God has truly blessed you. Take care and we will see you in March. Love,Aud
This is a great quote!
Dave told me to let you know that I still have two pairs of the Ultimax socks you gave me from when you were the Wigwam rep and they're holding up great. Talk about perfection in a pair of socks :)
butler sounds fine to me!Laurie, I just listened to your sermon in Paris, way to WOW them with Wheeler Biblical 1st person , I wish I had been there!Thanks for my first referral from Scotland, I saw your mum and want to be sure to see you in March.
4 comments:
Oh Laurie!
I am so excited for you! God has truly blessed you. Take care and we will see you in March. Love,Aud
This is a great quote!
Dave told me to let you know that I still have two pairs of the Ultimax socks you gave me from when you were the Wigwam rep and they're holding up great. Talk about perfection in a pair of socks :)
butler sounds fine to me!
Laurie, I just listened to your sermon in Paris, way to WOW them with Wheeler Biblical 1st person , I wish I had been there!
Thanks for my first referral from Scotland, I saw your mum and want to be sure to see you in March.
Post a Comment