Hey all --
Am flying out to Prague today for a few days of touring before a Postgrad symposium on Thursday and Friday -- have had my head in the books furiously pulling together a paper to present for that, thus the long silence! I will be staying in a -- hold your breath -- YOUTH HOSTEL for the first time since I was 22!
But the soup making has been 2 for 3 (one recipe just wouldn't work) -- the weather finally turned to snow this week and is now back to rain -- here's a photo of some fellow female postgrads and I at dinner (note new haircut -- first one since I've been here!) -- and I am finally feeling well settled in!

Saturday I go from Prague to Barcelona to visit cousin Teresa and her husband Fabrice for a few days and then I'm home on Tuesday the 20th -- Just in time for Lent!
Lots of love -- L
1 comment:
Hi Laurie, We look forward to pictures from Prague and Barcelona. And I love your haircut. Love, Mom
Post a Comment